The foremost goal of this Arc Flash Electrical Safety course is to keep workers safe while working on or around electrically energized equipment. The course is structured to help companies fulfill requirements set forth in OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart S Electrical and NFPA 70E® “Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace,” which requires this type of training for anyone working with electrically energized equipment.
Overall, this program is designed to reduce liability for the employer while establishing a culture of safe work practices among employees; it is a key component of any electrical training program.
· Students will attend a ZOOM class.
· A link to our Online Learning Portal will be given for them to complete a course evaluation, take an assessment test and receive a Certificate of Completion.
· Electrical Hazards and Basic Electrical Safety Concepts
· Multi-Employer Worksites and Electrical Safety Programs
· Training of Qualified and Unqualified Workers
· Approach Boundaries for Shock and Arc Flash Hazards
· Choosing and Inspecting Personal Protective Equipment
· Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
Cost: $700 – Up to 100 Students
Request To Set Up A Class
We can schedule a phone call with you to set up a ZOOM class and answer any questions you may have.
Please fill in the form below with your information.
We will give you a call at the scheduled time according to your time zone.