This course introduces the fundamental topics of programmable controllers and their use in automated systems. The instructor guided information along with hands-on activities allow participants to immediately utilize the newly developed skills. Topic coverage will prepare participants to navigate software, establish communications, go online with a project, identify programming components and utilize programming to identify faulty components.
Available PLC Platforms:
• AB MicroLogix/SLC using RSLogix 500
• AB CompactLogix using Studio 5000
• AB Micro820 using Connected Components Workbench
Training Package Options:
• PLC Workshop(Levels 1 and 2) – 4 Days
• PLC Troublshooting Bootcamp – 5 Days